Anna’s One Year Anniversary
6 May 2021DediKate
Anna was our first trainer to join DediKate!
She made the transition so easy! I knew Anna already which gave me confidence to have her on board - DediKate is my baby, and she was the perfect person to start the process of having other trainers on the team.
Anna was instantly liked by our DediKate members - she is down to earth and fun, motivating and inspiring, and she leads her workouts with the perfect balance of demanding energy and effort, while being understanding and encouraging.
Here are a few things from Anna to help us all get to personally know her a little better!
- I love vacuuming but HATE putting folded washing away...it makes it to the bedroom eventually and then into the drawers a day later
- The human body has always interested me (I am a bit of a science and maths geek).Before I became a PT I studied a science degree at Canterbury University (didn't quite finish...) but then studied again and became a Dispensing Optician.
- I often glance at the cup and see it as half empty...my husband has helped me to take another look and see it as half full
- I wouldn’t say I’m naturally fit or a naturally fast runner, I’ve had to work damn hard to get to where I am now and I’m proud of myself for it!
- I’m pretty FUN!! I don’t take many things too seriously, I love a few drinks with friends & family and occasionally love to cut loose...now you know where Isla gets it from...
Thank you so much Anna for all of your hard work this past year. You continue to inspire the team and our members every day! Here's to more years working out with you!
Love Kate and the team x