The Quick and Efficient Workouts You Need in Your Life!
HIIT - we've all heard of it, but what is it, where do I find it and what are the benefits?!
High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
This style of training has been becoming more and more popular in recent years. Between Olympic athletes using it as a main form of training, to being used every day for one’s own health and fitness practice.
What’s the hype all about?
HIIT training has many advantages and the first is that it’s QUICK and EFFICIENT. You can also complete a workout in the comfort of your own home requiring little to no equipment! This means you can get the exercise you need, your heart rate up, and burn calories in a short period of time. Now, that’s our kind of workout!
What exactly is High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)?
High Intensity Interval Training is basically any form of exercise that consists of repeated bouts of a short burst of intense exercise, followed by a period of rest or low intensity exercise. HIIT workouts range between 15-30 minutes long.
What are the benefits of HIIT?
- Weight loss
- Muscle toning
- Improved cardiovascular endurance (VO2max)
- Improved muscular endurance
- Increases postexercise fat oxidation
- Blood pressure and glucose regulation
- Improved strength
- Improved confidence
- Improved mental wellbeing
- Quick and efficient workouts
How can DediKate help you?
The awesome thing about HIIT training is that you do not need to be a high level athlete to be able to do it, anyone can! At DediKate we have a large variety of HIIT-style training options that are available for you to do at any time, and all from the comfort of your home!
Read on to find out more about HIIT workouts included in your DediKate membership!
DediKate offers many different high intensity training options - you're bound to find something you'll love!
- Ignite - our 20 minute high intensity resistance based sessions using dumbbells
- Power Session - 20 minute high intensity sessions with no equipment
- Resist-Ded - 20 minute high intensity and resistance based sessions using resistance bands
- Boot Camp Blast - 30 minute high intensity sessions using household equipment
- Speed Session - 20-30 minute running or cardio based interval sessions
- BOXhiit - 20 minute high intensity boxing based sessions using no equipment
DediKate's new challenge HIIT for Fit!
is an 8-week high intensity interval training challenge packed full of pump! There's lots of variety to keep you motivated, keep your body guessing, and get the results you’re after! HIIT for Fit focuses on cardiovascular and muscular endurance and is perfect for those who want to increase their overall fitness in a fun and effective way!
Sign up for your 2 week free trial and be ready to begin HIIT for Fit on Monday 9th August!