6. Enhanced Body Awareness - become more conscious and connected to your body.
7. Teaches you how to move your spine - a heightened awareness of movements increases spinal articulation.
8. Improved Recovery - reduces the lactic acid in your muscles, loosens them up and gets the blood flowing.
9. Reduced Stress - relaxes the mind and improves endorphin levels which decreases stress and improves mental health.
10. Learned breathing techniques - focuses on breath work, and working with your body as one, breathing with the movements.