Caro's Overnight Oats! ✨
17 Feb 2023
Chia seeds contain a wealth of antioxidants, as well as essential nutrients. This is Caro's go-to healthy and easy brekkie!
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (Caro used True Protein. DediKate Members head to Member Deals on DediKate for your discount!)
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- 1 tbs psyllium husk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of milk of choice
- Handful of frozen berries
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Add choice of milk (Caro uses oat milk).
- Mix in your favourite frozen berries - blueberries and raspberries are Caro's fav!
- Put in the fridge overnight and enjoy the following morning! 🌟
Looking for more recipes?
Join DediKate and receive a 7-day free trial! From healthy dinners to a snack on-the-go, we share fresh and easy recipes every week. Take the hassle out of what to eat by trying our delicious new healthy recipes, perfect for the whole family.
Learn how to fuel your body and look after it with food, in a long term sustainable way. No diets and no guilt!
More from the Blog!
Ground Zero Success Story - Heather Toft
10 Feb 2023
Get To Know DediKate Head Trainer Caro!
2 Feb 2023