Help! I can't find dumbbells!
8 Jun 2021DediKate
Don't worry - we've done some research to help you out!
Read on below to find out where to find dumbbells and everything you will need to take part in our new challenge - DediKate Power and Poise!
There has been a lot of excitement about our new weights and yoga based challenge ‘DediKate Power and Poise'
We can’t wait to get started either!
Many of you have been asking what equipment is needed and where you can find it – it seems dumbbells are hard to find again!
We’ve done a little research and found some equipment throughout NZ, read on to find out what you need and where to find it.
For the Power and Poise challenge you will require:
- Swiss ball
- Lighter set of dumbbells (1-4kg)
- Heavier set of dumbbells (4-9kg)
- Yoga mat
Below is a list of retailers you may have some luck sourcing dumbbells.
You may need to shop around to get the selection you want – GOOD LUCK!
- Torpedo7 – Has 7kg+ (don’t forget, DediKate members get a special discount) https://www.torpedo7.co.nz/shop/fitness/dumbbells
- Kmart – A selection https://www.kmart.co.nz
- The Warehouse – Also has a selection https://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/
- Elite Fitness – A selection from 1kg-10kg https://www.elitefitness.co.nz/
- Trade Me is a great place to look https://www.trademe.co.nz/
- Also try your local community Facebook pages!
Get your hands on some weights and join us for the Power and Poise challenge!
We kick off on Monday June 21st and would love you to join us!
If you’re not a DediKate member and are keen to take part in the challenge, sign up to our 2 week free trial and get started on DediKate today!