8 Sep 2022DediKate
The perfect addition to summer BBQ's, or enjoy these avocado's as your healthy serving of fat with any meal!
- 2 avocados
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- 1 teaspoon lemon or lime juice
- 3 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- 2 spring onions – finely sliced, save the greener bits to garnish
- Chilli flakes – to garnish (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Halve avocados and remove stones. Scoop out half of the avocado flesh (leaving some around skin) and mash with a fork in a small bowl.
- Scoop the yolks out of the eggs and add to the mashed avocado, along with the lemon juice, cottage cheese, yoghurt and paprika. Stir to combine until smooth.
- Roughly chop the whites of the eggs and fold these into the avocado mixture, along with the spring onion. Taste and season with salt and pepper if required.
- Spoon the avocado mixture into the avocado shells and garnish with remaining spring onion and chilli flakes if desired.
- Enjoy as your serving of healthy fats with any meal!
Cook time: 0
Prep time: 15
Want More Great Recipes?
Are you after some new and inspiring recipes to help you on your wellness journey? Included in your DediKate membership, is access to hundreds of recipes - with a new one added each month!
There's everything from main meals and snacks, to healthy baking and great ideas for the family! Start your 7 day free trial today and take a look for yourself!