Mocha Breakfast Smoothie
1 Jul 2021DediKate
High in protein and with a coffee hit!
Get your morning off to a great start with this delicious recipe!
- ½ banana - frozen
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup natural yoghurt – Anchor High Protein is a great choice
- ¼ avocado
- 1 espresso shot (or 1 heaped tablespoon coffee granules dissolved in a small amount of boiling water)
- ¼ cup wholegrain rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon cocoa powder or cacao
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Ice cubes – optional
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blitz to combine – easy as that!
You could take the cocoa out and make it a coffee smoothie if you prefer! Also, try subbing the almond milk and yoghurt for 250ml of regular cows milk and a serve of vanilla or natural protein powder for a change!
Prep time: 5mins
Want More Great Recipes?
Want access to hundreds more healthy recipes to help you on your wellness journey?
Start your two week FREE trial today on DediKate!