Who Is DediKate Repair For?
Amy tells us if DediKate Repair is for you!
Is DediKate Repair for me?
The DediKate Repair programme is a 5 week intuitive eating program that helps you to develop a healthier relationship with food and your body. Practicing intuitive eating involves listening to your internal cues and eating, moving, and living according to what feels right for you.
It's about gaining a positive outlook, letting go of the all or nothing mentality, practicing self-compassion and treating your body with respect! This is so much more than a diet. We are shifting our mental wellbeing!
DediKate Repair is for you if:
1. You Have Poor Body Image
Here are some examples of what a poor body image might look like;
- Constantly checking your reflection for flaws
- Negative self-talk or even negative self-talk to others
- Finding compliments awkward because you never accept them
Choosing total denial, avoiding all contact with and viewing of your body. In order to enjoy long-term mental and physical health, it is important that you do not engage in these behaviours because they deeply affect your emotions on a daily basis!
2. You Have Food Anxieties
What food anxiety might look like;
- Feeling guilty about what you eat and how much you eat.
- Feeling that others will judge you based on your food choices.
- There are certain foods associated with feeling good and certain foods associated with feeling bad about yourself.
Emotions like these can be crippling and totally overwhelming! A food anxiety can ruin your enjoyment of food and in the worst cases can have a huge impact on how you experience life, as food is a necessity every day.
3. Negative Thoughts are Affecting Your Actions
Your actions may be affected by negative thoughts such as;
- Eating in secret out of shame.
- Body worries stopping you from enjoying things like swimming.
- Missing out on social occasions because you fear it will trigger you or send you ‘off track’ with your diet or exercise.
When negative thoughts start to impact your actions and the way you live your life, it’s time to make a change. When your actions don’t fit with your core beliefs around health and wellness you can feel suffocated and trapped. By changing the thoughts we can change the actions.
4. You Have Unhealthy Eating Behaviours
Unhealthy eating behaviours could look like;
- Binge eating.
- Eating in response to emotions not hunger e.g boredom, stress.
- Having foods or food groups that you are not allowed to eat.
Feeling conflicted around food because your eating habits do not align with your health values can be exhausting, and often leads to more negative thinking and self deprecation. Breaking this cycle is vital to improving your relationship with food.
5. You Are A Serial Dieter
Serial dieting could look like;
- You are a yo-yo dieter, constantly looking for the next BIG thing that will finally work.
- You feel like diets work but you are a failure for not sticking with them.
- You are a professional dieter, a calorie, points, syns, carb gram expert, and now you follow a mix of all the diets you have ever tried.
Allowing rules and regulations of diets to dictate what you eat for so long affects your ability to be attuned with yourself. Food preferences, appetite, satisfaction? When was the last time you ate something guilt free, because it was what you felt like? Time to regain that trust with your body.
Keen to repair your relationship with food?
DediKate Repair is a 5 week intuitive eating programme to help you develop a healthier relationship with food and your body. This programme is for you if you have poor body image, have food anxieties, have unhealthy eating behaviours, are a serial dieter or are sick of your negative thoughts impacting how you live. This programme is also for those who simply wish to learn more about their bodies and how to listen to its nutritional needs!
Really, DediKate Repair is for any woman who wants to learn new skills to build a healthy relationship with food and body image. You deserve to feel inner peace with food and yourself.
Join now and get ready to start February 14th!